Senri Hankyu Hotel
Hall Senju of Senri Hankyu Hotel
2-1-D-1 Shinsenri Higashimachi, Toyonaka City, Osaka 560-0082, Japan (Google Map)
- From Osaka International AirportTake the Osaka Monorail and get off at Senri-chuo Station. The hotel is adjacent to the station.
- From Kyoto and Takatsuki
Take the Hankyu Kyoto Line to Minami-ibaraki Station. Transfer to the Osaka Monorail and get off at Senri-chuo Station. The hotel is in front of the station.
- From Osaka, Umeda, and Shin-OsakaTake the subway Midosuji Line and the Kita Osaka Kyuko Line and get off at Senri-chuo Station. The hotel is near the South Exit.
- From Mino, go toward Senri Chuo on the Shin-Midosuji line.
- From Takarazuka or Ikeda, go toward Senri Chuo on the Chuo Kanjo-sen.
- From Sakai or Ibaraki, go toward Senri New Town on the Chuo Kanjo-sen.
- From Osaka, go left at the signs for Ibaraki/Ikeda on the Shin-Midosuji line. Drive toward Ibaraki/Banpaku Kinen Koen (Expo ’70 Commemorative Park), and then proceed to Senri Chuo.
The hotel is ten minutes from the Suita Interchange on the Meishin Expressway.